Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unlocked: At Story of Love

I recently read a book called Unlocked: A Story of Love, written by Karen Kingsbury.  It is the story of a child with autism who is completely nonverbal.  Through music and the love of a Friend, he begins to speak.  I will admit that I was impressed with the story, as I am with all of Karen's, but I was a little unsettled because it was giving information not proven by science.  At the end of the book, I did a complete turn-around.  The story is based on the true story of a child in the Christian Theater group in Karen Kingsbury's hometown..

If you know someone who has autism or even if you don't, you will love this story.  Through this miracle a lot of people were able to get their priorities straight and several came to know Christ as saviour.  I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a child, life, Christ, or miracles.
Post a Comment