Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a Reminder

After running errands this afternoon, I was getting in my car when I saw a mother with small children grab a shopping cart from the parking lot.  I thought I hope she is not going to put that child in the hot cart.  Cars are not the only thing that heat up in the afternoon sun. 

Please be careful with shopping carts and car seats.  They can heat up just like a stove and burn tender skin.  It might be a good idea to use shopping carts in the air conditioned store to prevent burns.  A towel covering the baby car seat can keep it cooler when you are out of the car. 

Don't forget the steering wheel can also heat up and burn your hands.  A towel covering it will keep it cooler on your hands.

1 comment:

Marcia Lee Laycock said...

A good reminder, Theresa. :)
I noticed on one of the interviews done through the John 3:16 group you mentioned you intended to get a copy of my novel, One Smooth Stone. Just wondering if you were able to do that? I'm curious to know how easy it is to find it in the U.S.
Blessings, Marcia Laycock