Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things Could be Worse

School is well under way.  Report cards will be going out this week or next in most school district, so I thought I would share this story with you.

A mother when into the bedroom of her high school son one morning to clean.  She found the following note on his dresser:

Dear Mom,
I am running away to take care of my pregnant girlfriend.  She has AIDS.  The doctors think she contacted it through her many piercings, tattoos, and drug use.  The good news is that they don't think it will affect our baby. 
We will be gone at least 5 years to give you time to reconcile this in your heart and in hopes that you can learn to accept our lifestyle and our illegitimate child.
With all my love,  your son.
P.S. None of the above is true, but I wanted to let you know that things could be worse than my report card which you will find in the top left drawer of my dresser.

No comments: