Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inappropriate Comment

Yesterday I asked you to participate in a poll on whether your Christmas celebration included Santa Claus.  This morning I logged on to see the results.  I click on the comments in my administrator's board and read a very disturbing comment containing much inappropriate language.  I read it carefully wondering why someone would write such things. 

On closer inspection, it was concerning a post from a week ago.  I reread the post and quickly determined that the comment had nothing to do with the post or myself.  I don't know how or why it got on my blog.  I am assuming it was spam.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who read it.  I am sorry that such vulgarity and nonsense was allowed on my blog.  I would also like to ask that if you see this on my site at any other time, you alert me so that I can remove it at once.

I would like to repeat that the comment had nothing to do with the post it was referring either in content or opinion. 

Please take the time to participate in the poll.  This blog is more interesting with your response.

No comments: