Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving



This is the time of year we give thanks for the gifts we have been given.  Please allow me a few minutes to tell you about the blessings I have received in the last five months.



  • My manuscript was accepted by a publisher and will be released in a few weeks.
  • I will complete my new manuscript in a couple of weeks.
  • We sold our house without ever putting it on the market.
  • We sold our house for more than it appraised.
  • We found a rent house where the landlord would accept a short term lease--until my husband retires in April.
  • We purchased two pieces of property, side by side, from two different owners and will close on both the same day. 
The Lord has blessed my family abundantly in the last few months.  I trust that He will continue to do so.  Please click on comment and tell me how you have been blessed.

No comments: