Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Blogs

New signI have been wanting to do more with my blog and am almost ready to reveal it to you.  Beginning next week, I will debut a new blog everyday.  I haven't quiet decided the order yet, so I will write on Life's Journey telling about and giving you the link for the new blog.  

I would like for the blogs to be interactive.  There will be a reaction tab at the end of each post.  You can tell me how you liked (or disliked) the post by clicking on your reaction.  You can also tell me what you think by leaving a comment.  On one of the blogs you will be able to share your stories.  On another you will be able to ask questions.

I am excited about my new venture.  Life's journey will be kept for what it was originally designed--talking about life and the lessons we learning along the way.  Each of the other blogs will have a specific objective.  I hope you will join me in my new venture.  By the way, Fiction Friday will still be on Life's Journey.  I look forward to interacting with you on the new blogs.

No comments: