Friday, January 14, 2011

New Excuse to Eat Dessert

I have been given the opportunity to write for the Examiner, an online newspaper.  My assignment is to review Beaumont Desserts.  I will be required to eat rich, decadent desserts in Beaumont area restaurants and then inform the public of the quality. 

I know, I know.  You are now feeling the urge to pray for me because of my heavy burden.  It is a hard job, but one I am willing to accept to serve the public.  I probably won't enjoy putting those rich creamy confections or velvety chocolates in my mouth; but I am willing to do my part to enhance the lives of others.  Therefore, I will accept this challenge and pick up my fork for the betterment of men and women in the Golden Triangle.

My first review is Applebee's Dessert Shooters and can be found at on the Examiner under Entertainment, Food & Drink, Restaurants.  If you have a favorite dessert at an area restaurant that you would like to see reviewed, please let me know. 

No comments: