Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Books Published

I have long wanted to write a book.   Of course with a career and family, there wasn't time.  A year and a half ago after an emotionally difficult time, the Lord pressed upon my heart to begin writing a book about the difficult times in my life and lessons learned from them.  At the same time, I worked on children's books.  Two of my books are ready to be released later in the spring.  They are not available at bookstores yet, but can be ordered through Tate Publishing.  I am planning some pre-release parties in 4-6 weeks.  The books will be available from me at that time.

Journey to Fulfillment chronicles the painful events in my life and how those events shaped my thoughts, convictions, and personality.  In the book I help the reader examine scarring events in his or her life and what influence those experiences had on the person he or she is today.  This book has been bathed in prayer while being written and since being submitted.  It is the prayer of my husband and myself that this book will be a blessing to all who read it.  The official release date of Journey to Fulfillment is June 21 and will be available at bookstores and websites at that time.

Don't Forget Daddy is a children's book about a little girl who is facing accepting a step-father after the death of her own daddy.  The book shows how her mother and Robert, the future step-father, help her work through her feelings of missing her daddy and becoming emotionally comfortable with the idea of a step-father.  The official release date of Don't Forget Daddy is April 5 and will be available at bookstores and websites on that date.

Information on the pre-release parties will be available in a week or so.  I hope you will be able to join me at one of them and help me celebrate the blessings God has given me.  Meanwhile, please pray that God uses my books to be a blessing to others. 

No comments: