Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayer in School?

There were many comments on the blog concerning the educational crisis we face in America.  The blog was intended to address the financial difficulties of education, but there were other issues raised in the comments.  The issues included discipline, overcrowding, and bringing prayer in school. 

I will begin researching the pros and cons of each of these issues.  I will share my personal feelings in the final installment.  Once again, these will be my personal views and you are invited to share your own.  Please read with an open mind.  You may learn some things that you did not know and just might change your mind about your views. 

I invite you to share these blogs with others.  You can add them to your facebook page, twitter or email them by clicking one of the links at the end of the blog.

No comments: