Friday, December 2, 2011

Free

Okay, now that I have your attention, let me tell you what is free.  I am showcasing Night of the Cossack by Tom Blubaugh.  Tom's grandfather immigrated to the United States from Russia after he became a Cossack soldier.  Unfortunately he passed away before Tom was born.  Not to be denied, Tom research Cossack soldiers and wrote a fiction book about what his grandfather's life could have been. 

I reviewed the book and recommended it for homeschool students in middle or high school.  I then wrote a curriculum for the book.  I am giving away the first day of the curriculum today.  Well what good will that do me???? You ask in frustration.  Let me finish, okay?

Next week Tom is having a book launch for Night of the Cossack.  A book launch is a specific 24 hour period when a book can be ordered and you receive free gifts. 

Well what does that have to do with the day one curriculum?  You are saying to yourself.

Today you can look at day one curriculum and determine if you want to download the entire curriculum next Thursday.  On Friday the curriculum will be sold on the same sites as the book, but it won't be free.   The only way to get the free curriculum is to order Night of the Cossack next Thursday during Tom's launch.  The only way to know if you want to do that is to see the first day's curriculum today.  So without further ado: 
Click on the following website:

Click on Day 1 Night of the Cossack and download the pdf.   Remember, the rest of the 10 day curriculum will be available free next Thursday. 
 

No comments: