Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great Start to the Day

This was so funny I had to share it with you.  I will admit that I don't read my messages very often on Facebook.  I get very few direct messages and just don't take the time to look for them.  A few days ago, an author friend told me about Tweetdeck, a site that shows you facebook and twitter on the same page.  This makes it easier to see and manage all your messages on one page.  I have enjoyed it.  This morning while looking at the new format, I noticed I had some messages on facebook.  I logged on and read all the messages.  Some were from relatives I haven't seen in a while and others were invitations to play games.

Then I noticed a couple of very personal messages from people I didn't recognize.  I read them and pondered at the meaning of the message.  I reread both of them several times.  Finally it hit me.  They were from two single men trying to make a connection with me.  I laughed and laughed.  Facebook could become the cheapest dating site around.  The messages boosted my ego and started my day off right.  By the way, no I didn't answer the messages, however I do appreciate the thoughtfulness of the men.

No comments: