Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blog Hop Follow-up

view detailsThank you for all the wonderful comments left on my blog.  They were an encouragement to me.  I have published the comments that did not contain email address.  I am protecting the privacy of the people who left an email address, but I did read every one of them and each was a blessing.  I have sent the first nine chapters of everyone who I had an address.  Some were returned and some left no contact information.  For this reason, I am going to wait a day or so to award my entire book.  If you did not receive Chapters 1-9, please leave another comment and an email address.  If you gave me an email address with your first comment, the address did not work for me.  Please leave me an alternate address.  I want to be fair to everyone, so I will award the book on Thursday morning.  That will give everyone who didn't receive the first chapters to send post another comment. 

To my blog peers, I have not had time to visit all the blogs but I will keep the list and see you in a few days.  Thanks for participating in the blog hop. 

No comments: