Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blog Hop Winner

view detailsI am pleased to announce the winner of my blog hop draw.  Everyone who left a comment received chapters 1-9 of my first novel Triumph Through Trial.  One person won the entire book.  That person was Anastasia Watson.  Congratulations Anastasia.  I will be contacting you to see how you would like to receive the book.

I would like to thank everyone who is now following me or left an encouraging comment.  I love hearing from my readers.  I personally visited every blog participant and tried to leave a message.  Sometimes it was "Great site" or "Thanks for participating".  Just a short note to let them know I was there.  This is a great way to encourage a writer.  If you stop by a blog, please leave a comment.  It is possible to post by 'anonymous' if you don't to leave your name.

No comments: