Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reminders and Updates

Just a reminder that the books in the carousel above are written by Christian authors.  If you click on them from this site, it will link you to amazon.com.  This will give the author and myself credit at amazon.com.  This helps boost our ratings on amazon. 

Plans are being made for the upcoming release of my two books.  The fan page for my book "Journey to Fulfillment" has been created.  To receive regular updates from your facebook page:

login to Facebook
click on my picture
click 'info' under my picture
look under 'interests'
click the picture of the book
click 'Like"

At this time, my schedule is:

March 6, 2011@ 10:30 a.m. Testimony at Fairdale Baptist Church in Fairmount, Texas
March 11, 2011 @6:00-8:00 p.m. Book signing at Rao's on Hwy 365
March 19, 2011 @ 2:00-3:30 p.m. Book signing at Fairdale Baptist Church in Fairmount, Texas

No comments: